Heart treatments from Private Cardiologist
If you’ve been diagnosed with a heart problem, then by choosing Dr Gill, you’re in the right hands. As a top cardiologist Dr Gill has advanced his expertise in the field worldwide, including when awarded an interventional fellowship at the Ottawa Heart Institute in Canada, and now holds a variety of consultant posts across the West Midlands.
Treatments from Top Cardiologist Dr Gill
There are a range of treatments that private heart specialist Dr Gill can provide himself or has access to, these include:-
- Coronary angioplasty
- Cardiac bypass surgery
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT)
- EP Ablation
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD)
- Pacemaker implant
- Renal artery ablation
- Transaortic valve insertion (TAVI)
- Valve repair and replacement
In order to find out more about each of these treatments, view the main drop-down menu above which has more details on each procedure and information about what they are used for.
Top Cardiologist in West Midlands
Dr Gill is recognised in his field as one of the leading consultant cardiologists in the UK, aside from offering his services privately he also holds other responsibilities, including: –
- Lead Cardiology Consultant with a special interest in Coronary Intervention, pacemakers & complex devices, Queens Hospital, Burton on Trent
- Honorary Interventional Consultant Cardiologist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
- Honorary Interventional Consultant Cardiologist, Derby Hospitals Foundation Trust.